Picardy Wallonia by bike
A vast garden of plains and hills, between Lille, Brussels, Kortrijk and Mons, Picardy Wallonia invites you to get away from it all. Land of a hundred craft beers, numerous restaurants and festivities, the ‘Wapi’ also has a wealth of unique heritage and picturesque cities, which can easily discovered be by bike. With its 1600 km of junction routes connected to the French, Flemish and Walloon networks, its two natural parks, its 250 km of greenways and its little country roads, Picardy Wallonia is a paradise for cyclists, experienced sports enthusiasts and Sunday walkers.
- Tournai, its cathedral and its UNESCO listed belfry
- Ath, city of the Ducasse parade and Giants
- Lessines et l’Hôpital Notre-Dame à la Rose
- Beloeil and its Castle
- Enghien and its exceptional park
- Pairi Daiza, zoo and park
- Pays des Collines Natural Park
- Scheldt Plains Natural Park
‘Bienvenue Vélo’ establishments offer specific services to cycle tourists.
A dozen bicycle repair and rental points cover the network.